Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

Day 10....

Truth time. I struggled yesterday. Actually the past two days. Coming off the high of weighing in, it hit me that I have to keep doing this. Not just for one week, but for 3 months (and longer, I have a long way to go to reach my goal). I started out yesterday doing so well....I took my own food to MOPS, knowing how there is usually only scrumptious, but unhealthy food there (sure enough, my BFF brought her to-die-for brownies, and someone else brought bread and spinach dip). I stopped and got a carton of Dannon's Light & Fit vanilla yogurt, a long-time favorite of mine, and a carton of strawberries. I ate that for breakfast at MOPS (not the whole thing, you silly people, I shared!), and when we went for the usual after MOPS playtime at McD's, I stopped at Subway first. But by the time I got home (around 2:00), I was hungry. Usually when I eat my yogurt and strawberries I add a bit of granola to it...making it more filling...so I know where I went wrong yesterday. Anyway, I came home and munched on several bad choices. And I see the results on the scale today. So here I am, airing my ugly truth to you, my readers/supporters/sponsors. I want you to know all of my journey, not just the high points. I'm back on track today. Writing down all of my foods, tracking my points, and being accountable to you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment