Monday, March 22, 2010

Week Two

First time to the blog? Scroll down and read the first entries first. :)

Week Two....so much harder than week one. I think I have a few reasons why....I didn't blog about my recipes as much, I didn't talk about the journey much, I didn't have it as a focus. I have a few life stress points going on right now too, so that made it a bit harder. And I had a few events to attend where the food was not under my control. I learned some good things from this week though...I have to keep writing about this journey. I have to keep you informed (whether you are reading or not). I have to keep talking about the reason why I am doing this. I have to plan ahead more. I have to get the exercise in!!

I was thrilled to see a write-up about this weight-loss fundraiser in my church bulletin. And I got a phone call today because of that write-up...people are seeing it! I am also very excited because this week I get to talk about what I'm doing at our Wednesday night small group time. Please be praying that people will jump on board with me!

I only lost half a pound this week. See the first paragraph for all the reasons for that. I ate some great foods, and I ate some not so great foods. Today is a new week. :)

Please keep praying for me to have the commitment to see this through...not only for my own health, but also to benefit that amazing camp in Bolivia. The needs there can feel overwhelming at times, and I hope to be able to contribute enough to relieve one small bit of that need. Pray for me while I work on getting my house in order for the arrival of my dad's family. My grandma's memorial service is this weekend, and I have a lot of things to get done for that. Pray for me as I continue to deal with the loss of my baby. This past week was a hard one, and this coming week will be difficult as well. My cousin's wife is expecting, and she is due around the same time I would have been. I am already aware that it will be painful, but I also rejoice for them.

Thank you so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment