Saturday, June 26, 2010

Finally!


This is a long overdue update on the My Loss/Their Gain journey and fundraiser. As life tends to get, it got complicated and busy, and my updating was put on a back burner. I am so thankful that I serve a God who is never too busy for me, who is never overwhelmed by the complications of life, and who is able to do so much more than I can ever hope to do.

I started this journey hoping to lose at least 30 pounds, and I did not accomplish that. I am disappointed, but I know that God is not. I lost a total of 14.5 lbs, and I have decided to round that up to 15. :) If you signed up to sponsor me at a certain dollar amount per pound of weight lost, please send in your donation to the following address:

LATCOM
4133 Ellwood Road
New Castle, PA. 16101

You can also donate through paypal at LATCOM's website.

Please be sure to mark your check or online donation with the designation that this for the Monte Blanco Water Slide Project. You will get a tax deductible receipt from LATCOM for your donation. You can also mail your donation to me and I will get it to them....just make the check out to LATCOM.

I have been humbled and encouraged by the outpouring of support that I got in this endeavor. I am nowhere near done with my weight-loss journey, and Monte Blanco's water slide is nowhere near completion, but I trust that God will use my heart and your giving to further His Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment